Toft Country House Hotel & Golf Club provides a welcoming reception to all visitors.
Staff and members alike are committed to ensuring your enjoyment of both our course and the full range of facilities, of which we are justifiably proud.
Please call the Pro Shop 01778 590 616 To Book A Tee Time
Keep up with the game in front not just ahead of the game behind. Be ready to play your shot when it is your turn. Leave your equipment on the exit side of the green to the next tee. Clear the green as soon as possible. Tee-off straight away and mark your card while your partners tee-off. If your ball is lost wave the following group through then exercise the 5 minutes allotted within the rules to find it. Green keeping staff have the right of way at all times.
Repair all pitch marks, including those left by others. Use a pitch fork, lever up the impacted earth all round the mark, then tap down level with the sole of your putter. Replace divots on the fairways and stamp them down firmly. Rake the bunkers after playing-out.
- Only recognised golf shirts should be worn and they should be tucked in
- Shorts must be tailored and worn with sports socks of any length
- Trousers should not be tucked into socks
- Recognised golf shoes must be worn - trainers or street shoes are not allowed
- Tracksuits, denim or jeans are not allowed
- Mobile phones should not be used on the course
Green Fees 2018- Winter
Valid from November 1st.
|Visitor 18 Holes||£25.00|
|Visitor With Toft Member||£18.00|
|Twilight 18 Holes (after 2pm)||£18.00|
|2 For 1 & County Cards||£18.00|
|Visitor 18 Holes||£30.00|
|Visitor With Toft Member||£22.00|
|Twilight 18 Holes (after 2pm )||£18.00|
|Senior Members Only||£14.00|